|Set in rural South Gloucestershire, just half a mile off Junction 14 of the M5, BEST WESTERN The Gables Hotel is perfectly situated for visiting Bristol and exploring the Cotswold countryside or the historic towns of Thornbury, Wotton-under-Edge, Cheltenham and Gloucester. The hotel is also very close to the Cotswold Way so is a convenient base for walkers of all ability.
|Phone: +44(0)1454 260 502
Fax: 01454 261 821
|Whether you are looking for overnight accommodation or a venue for a conference, social event or wedding reception, our friendly and attentive staff will ensure that your stay is memorable. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
• 46 well equipped guest bedrooms, including four posters
• Brasserie with a wide choice of dishes
• Stylish, contemporary lounge bar with Sky Sports
• Free Wi-Fi Internet access for all guests
• Ample free parking
• Attractive patio area
• Perfect alternative to a motorway service station, just 1/4 mile from the M5
• Choice of excellent air-conditioned meeting rooms
• The place to party - for weddings and celebrations
• Friendly, efficient and caring staff
• The hotel is no smoking throughout, including all guest bedrooms
Exit at Junction 14 and turn left at the end of the motorway Exit. Travel 200 yards to the T-junction, then turn right onto the A38. The hotel is situated a further 300 yards along the A38 on the right hand side.
Exit at Junction 14 and turn right at the end of the motorway exit. Travel 200 yards to the T-junction, the turn right onto the A38. The hotel is situated a further 300 yards along the A38 on the right hand side.